Hello Friends and Family,
Thank you for taking the time to visit my fundraising page for the St. Jude Heart of Fashion, which takes place this year on March 14th, 2018 at Saks Fifth Avenue, Chevy Chase. I am honored to serve on this committee again and help raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's lifesaving mission of finding cures for children battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Since 2010, Heart of Fashion, a full runway presentation and reception, has raised over $650,000 for St. Jude. I hope that you will join me on the evening of March 14th for a night of fashion and philanthropy. We also hope to reach new goals this year by adding personal fundraising pages.
You can purchase your Heart of Fashion ticket(s) and/or become a sponsor by visiting:
How your donation helps:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. We won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- St. Jude has a daily operating cost of $2.4 million dollars.
- St. Jude treats children from all 50 states and worldwide, seeing approximately 8,5000 patients each year.
Thank you so much for your support! Together we can help St. Jude save lives and change the world.