2017 Family Center Farm & Home Saddle Up for St. Jude Trail Ride
October 08, 2017
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Mark your calendars and check back for more info as event gets closer! Join us Sunday, Oct 8th at Blue & Gray Park for the Family Center Farm & Home Trail Ride. Breakfast will be served at 7am with the trail ride immediately following.
So begin getting your fundraising team together because this is all about raising money for St. Jude's Kids - last year we raised over $9,000 - let's beat that and kid's cancer! $35 per rider.
Help us raise money to win prizes and don't forget to buy raffle tickets for some great donated prizes!
To RSVP contact Shannon (816) 380-7282 Ext 3317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest in 2017 Family Center Farm & Home Saddle Up for St. Jude Trail Ride for St. Jude!
Our charity fundraiser will help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital continue to lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The money raised by events like this helps ensure families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food -- because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
When you register you'll get:
- personal and team fundraising websites
- email templates to send to friends and family
- fundraising tips and videos
What your support means:
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.