HELP ME, HELP THE KIDS OF ST. JUDE
This is my 5th year running the Chicago to Peoria Run for the kids of St. Jude. And can I tell you, what an amazing experience. Fortunantely I am blessed to be the mother of two healthy girls. Although, some families are not as fortunate. That's a large part in why I am dedicated to this cause. St. Jude helps families not only financially when it comes to caring and treating for their sick child, but they also provide emotional support to everyone involved.
Did you know?
- St. Jude's daily operating costs are $1.8 million
- The majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food
- St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent in the next decade
St. Jude won't stop until no child dies of cancer, and neither will I. Will you support me and Miles for Millions by making a donation? We have high financial contribution goals to reach this year and need everyone's help to make it happen.
Team Miles for Millions will also be hosting many fundraisers with proceeds going towards reaching our team's goal. Please stay tuned - you are on the invite list!
Not only will your donations help with the ongoing treatment and care of the patient(s) and their families, think about the "little things" that matter your money will also contribute towards purchasing for the hospital(s).
- Birthday/Holiday/"Coming of Chemo" Cakes, Supplies and Surpises
- Toys for Ages
- Infant needs; diapers, pacifiers, sippy cups, etc.
- More fun transportation through the halls such as wagons and child size wheel chairs
- And much more
Thank you for your help!