How are donations used?
• St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent in the next decade. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
• Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
• It costs $2 million a day to operate St. Jude, which is primarily covered by individual contributions.
• St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90% by 2020.
How much of what I donate actually benefits the children?
• During the past five years, 80 cents of every dollar received has supported the research and treatment at St. Jude.
Even if it’s only a quarter, please donate whatever you can to help this amazing cause.
St. Jude won't stop until no child dies of cancer, and neither will I. Will you join me and be a Hero, too?
Thank you for your help.
Does this page contain objectionable content? Please inform the system administrator.