This year marks my 10th year as an employee of ALSAC/St. Jude. With each year, my passion for and dedication to this extraordinary organization grows. This is not a job but rather it is my purpose. I am so fortunate to work for this mission.
In honor and celebration of my time with St. Jude, I will once again participate in the St. Jude Memphis Half Marathon as a St. Jude Hero. I have set a goal of $1,500. I know many of you have donated to me in the past and I am forever grateful for your support. I ask that you please consider donating again. It costs $2.4 million a day to operate St. Jude. That means your donation, no matter what the size, will help. Please know that your donation makes a HUGE difference!
Everyone runs for their own reasons and here are a few of the reasons why I am running for St. Jude:
- Because of Jean Campbell, Sean McCormick, Debbie Massengill and Keeley Imel
- Because cancer doesn’t discriminate
- Because EVERYONE I know has been touched by cancer
- Because a kid should be allowed to be a kid
- Because family is everything
- Because NO ONE is stronger than a St. Jude patient
- Because there is no better dream than Danny Thomas’
- Because I want to see a cure in my lifetime
- Because it is what I am meant to do
Since I started working for ALSAC/St. Jude, I have received so much more than I have given. Please help me give something back to the organization that has given me so much. I appreciate your consideration and your support!
“No child should die in the dawn of life.” Danny Thomas