St. Jude Country Music Marathon & Half
April 26, 2014
Imagine a race where hope marks the finish line. Make it a reality when you join the St. Jude Heroes team for the St. Jude Country Music Marathon and Half presented by Nissan. This is your opportunity to not only achieve your personal fitness goals, but also help St. Jude achieve the larger goal of finding cures and saving the lives of children battling cancer and other deadly diseases. It's your race. It's their victory!
Introducing the Music Highway medal
In celebration of all the wonderful music from Nashville to Memphis, we're introducing the first-ever Music Highway challenge, where you can earn a one-of-a-kind Music Highway finishers' medal.
How it works:
- Register as a St. Jude Hero in the 2014 St. Jude Country Music Marathon and the 2014 St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend.*
- Choose to run as a Gold, Silver, Bronze or Classic level Hero.
- Raise a minimum of $100 in each event in support of St. Jude.**
- Receive your one-of-a-kind medal at the 2014 St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend!
As you run in both cities, remember that your support of St. Jude ensures that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food -- because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Registration for the St. Jude Country Music Marathon, Half Marathon and Mini Marathon is currently open. Details on registering for the St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend will be available soon.
Great benefits you can earn:
- free race entry
- training tech shirt
- race day team singlet
- event weekend hotel accommodations
- invitation to the pre-race songwriters pasta party
- access to pre- and post- race VIP hospitality
- preferred post-race concert seating
*The St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend registration will open in early May.
**Your fundraising total for both races will combine for both events.