42nd Marine Corps Marathon & 10K
October 22, 2017
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Do something even greater than finishing a race. Become a St. Jude Hero in the "The People's Marathon" or 10k and help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital change the way the world treats childhood cancer and other deadly diseases. By fundraising as a Hero, you can ensure no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
Guarantee your race entry TODAY with St. Jude: St. Jude has a limited number of race entries available to those that commit to our Bronze, Silver, or Gold fundraising levels. Guaranteed entries are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register today before we sell out!
Do more with your race. Be a Hero, and run for the kids of St. Jude.
- Early Bird St. Jude Heroes Registration Deadline: March 22
Race Lottery Process through marinemarathon.com:
- The MCM Lottery opens March 22 and closes on March 29.
- Runners will be notified of their registration status on March 30.
- Anyone age 14 and older on event day is eligible to register for the Lottery.
Secured your entry through the 42nd MCM Lottery? You can still join our team! Your options include:
- Commit to the Bronze, Silver or Gold fundraising level and we will reimburse you for the race entry fee paid.
- Select the Classic Hero level that has no minimum fundraising commitment required, but you will not be eligible to earn the benefits listed in the higher fundraising levels.
Fundraising is easy, and we give you everything you need to be successful! As a St. Jude Hero, you will receive the following fundraising benefits and resources:
- Guaranteed race registration (limited and on a first come, first served system)
- Race weekend travel accommodations
- St. Jude Heroes team racing top
- Training support
- A personal fundraising website with resources and support from a fundraising coach
If you have questions or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 703-650-4505.