Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 13, 2013
Registration for the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon is now closed to the general public.
If you are already registered for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and would like to participate as a St. Jude Hero, please follow these two easy steps:
- Join the St. Jude Heroes program.
- Commit to raising a minimum of $500 for our mission: Finding Cures. Saving Children.
- Choose the Classic Fundraising level.
- *Option to upgrade to a higher fundraising level given after Heroes registration
As a St. Jude Hero, you can earn awesome benefits based upon the fundraising level you choose. Benefits may include, but are not limited to the following:
- race entry fee reimbursement
- two-night hotel stay for race weekend
- event weekend airfare
- access to race day hospitality area
- invitation to the St. Jude Heroes pasta party
- official St. Jude Heroes team singlet and other gear