2018 Star Spring Festival
April 28, 2018
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Please come join us for our 8th run/walk for St. Jude Children's Hospital. The run will start @ 9:00 so please come to registration table before 8:45. We will have guest speakers that will start around 8:30 so you don't want to miss it.
The registration fee is a total donation of $25 for the 5k and the kid's fun run (up to 12 years old) is $15 up to April 26 after that it goes up $5. After registering online I will need you email me the following information. This is a generic site so
it will not ask all the information that I need. What are you signing up for? 5k run, 5k walk, or kid's fun run. What size shirt you would like? We will order some St. Jude shirts sizes of YM, YL, AM, AL, AXL, A2XL
We will have 50/50 drawing, silent auction, awards, food, vendor/craft booths and so much more! We have raised $82,525.29 over the past 7 years for the children and their families from support of people like you...
Thanks for your interest in 2018 Star Spring Festival for St. Jude!
Our charity fundraiser will help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital continue to lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The money raised by events like this helps ensure families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food -- because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
When you register you'll get:
- personal and team fundraising websites
- email templates to send to friends and family
- fundraising tips and videos
What your support means:
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.