Back2StJude Walk 2018
May 31, 2018
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
durrell mitchell is walking backwards from sacramento, ca to memphis tenn
Thanks for your interest in Back2StJude Walk 2018 for St. Jude!
Our charity fundraiser will help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital continue to lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The money raised by events like this helps ensure families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food -- because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
When you register you'll get:
- personal and team fundraising websites
- email templates to send to friends and family
- fundraising tips and videos
What your support means:
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.