How to Participate
On Saturday, November 23, supporters in more than 75 communities across the country will participate in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. This exciting, family-friendly event helps raise funds to support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Start or join a team.
- Set your fundraising goal.
- Make a personal donation toward your goal to kick-start your fundraising.
- Set up and customize your fundraising Web page.
Recruit your team.
- Log in to your participant center to send emails, inviting family, friends, co-workers and neighbors to walk and fundraise with you.
- Post to Facebook, Twitter and other social sites, asking others to join your team.
Fundraise for St. Jude.
- Log in to your participant center to send emails, asking others to support you and your team by donating.
- Visit the resources page for more fundraising tips and to print your personal fundraising flyer and other helpful items.
- Collect donations and track your progress online.
- Earn exciting prizes when you raise $35, $100 and $250.
Walk with fellow St. Jude supporters.
- Celebrate with your team at the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. on November 23.
- Bring hope to the patients and families who walk through the doors of St. Jude every day.
- Thank your donors and teammates for helping you reach your goal.