How to Participate
On Saturday, November 17, supporters in 90 communities across the country will participate in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. This exciting, family-friendly event helps raise funds to support the children of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Start or join a team.
- Set up and customize your fundraising Web page.
Recruit your team.
- Invite family, friends, co-workers and neighbors to walk with you.
- Log in to your participant center to send email and post to social media sites asking others to join your team.
Raise money for St. Jude.
- Log in to your participant center to set your fundraising goal, and ask others to support you and your team by donating.
- Collect donations and track your progress online.
- Earn exciting prizes by personally raising $35, $100 or $250.
Walk with fellow St. Jude supporters.
- Celebrate with your team at the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. on November 17.
- Bring hope to the patients and families who walk through the doors of St. Jude every day.
Fundraising is easy!
We'll give you the tools you and your team need to be successful:
- personal and team fundraising page
- recruitment and donation email templates
- downloadable resources, including a fundraising letter to mail to friends and family and flyers to display at home or work
- social media tools
- fundraising tips and videos
Get started by finding an event.